Part-time Real Estate Assistant
20-25 hrs/week $11-$13/hr
We are looking for an organized Real Estate Assistant to support our real estate & property management team. The Real Estate Assistant’s responsibilities include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, processing work orders and reports.
To be successful as a Real Estate Assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident. An outstanding Real Estate Assistant should be able to keep the office running smoothly and enable the associate broker & sales agents to perform efficiently.
Real Estate Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering the phone and making follow-up calls
- Handling correspondence, scheduling meetings & work orders
- Preparing real estate forms and documents
- Coordinating showings, assisting agents and obtaining feedback
- Ordering supplies and preforming light cleaning duties
- Preparing and distributing marketing materials
- Managing all social media platforms
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings
- Managing a client database and preparing reports
- Assisting with real estate closing processes
- Performing other duties as assigned
Real Estate Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Strong online navigation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Great organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Optimistic personality
- Ability to multitask
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin , veteran or disability.
How to Apply
Print and fill out employment application then scan and email to email@example.com. Include cover letter and resume.